Tyler is making soup today. Tyler makes very good soup. Here is his recipe:
2 GOOD SOUP
1 head of lettuce
1 loaf of bread
1/2 gallon of milk
1 cup of cake frosting
Some leftover oatmeal
1. Fry the eggs. Put them in a bucket.
2. Peel and chop the carrots and tomatoes. Put the carrots, tomatoes, and peeling in the bucket with the eggs.
3. Cut the head of lettuce in half. Add it to the bucket.
4. Toast the bread. Break it into pieces. Put it in the bucket.
5. Pour the milk over everything in the bucket. Stir it all together.
6. Bake a cake. Put frosting on it. Put leftover frosting in the bucket.
7. Boil some water. Put some oatmeal in it. Serve it for breakfast. Put the leftovers in the bucket.
8. Slice an onion. Drop the slices on top.
9. Measure everything into two troughs. Eat up!Paragraphs 3 to 4:
For the complete story with questions: click here for printable